[Free Ekanayaka] Etch backports for audio/multimedia packages
I've tried to contact Norbert Tretkowski to get my key included in the
bpo keyring, but I got no reply so far. Is there some other address I
to which should post this request?
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Etch backports for audio/multimedia packages
- From: Free Ekanayaka <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:54:54 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
first of all thanks for the great service backports.org is providing!
I'm the (co)maintainer of some audio/multimedia Debian packages:
and I'd like to provide etch backports for most or all of them. Is the
archive at backports.org already accepting uploads target to etch?
I've read that in order to get my key in the keyring, I have to ask
Norbert Tretkowski, is this the right address? If so please add it,
you find it here:
--- End Message ---