[Free Ekanayaka] Etch backports for audio/multimedia packages

Hi all,

I've tried to contact Norbert Tretkowski to get my key included in the
bpo keyring, but I got no reply so far. Is there some other address I
to which should post this request?

Ciao!

Free

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

first of all thanks for the great service backports.org is providing!

I'm the (co)maintainer of some audio/multimedia Debian packages:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=freee@debian.org

and I'd like to provide etch backports for most or all of them. Is the
archive at backports.org already accepting uploads target to etch?

I've read that in order to get my key in the keyring, I have to ask
Norbert Tretkowski, is this the right address? If so please add it,
you find it here:

http://db.debian.org/fetchkey.cgi?fingerprint=0AA4EABAF45D81DF35E90F9771A9C91A57159E59

Ciao!

Free