Re: PHP5-MySQL-5

Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> * Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
>> * Daniel Baumann wrote:
>>> i sponsored jan wagners php5 5.2.0 build for bpo this morning. it is
>>> build against libmysqlclient15 now.
>> WHY?

Jan built it against libmysql15. In the private mail between you and
Jan, where I was in the CC, you gave ack to upload his php5 backport.

It seems, that this was a missunderstanding on my site: I though you are
giving the ok to upload his backport with this new change, rather than
just a general ack to upload a backport from him.

However, I've upload ~bpo.2 in a few minutes, linked against sarge libmysql.

> Just to clarify: We're building against packages in sarge wherever
> possible. If it's possible to build php5 against libmysqlclient from
> sarge, I'm going to REJECT the new php5 backport.
>
> http://www.backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contribute

I know, I've written that ;)