Backport of squid

Hi,

due to awkward and frequent segfaults of squid I were forced at work to try a newer version of squid. This resulted in the following package:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uinx/debian/sarge-backports/squid_2.6.4-2~bpo.1.dsc
This package works just fine for us, so please review and upload the package to www.backports.org (if you think too that it's okay).

Note: The debdiff on the dsc files shows more changes than I made on my own. This is probably due to debconf-updatepo called in debian/rules's clean target.

Also note that I added a version to the dependency on lsb-base (>= 3.1) because the init-script showed errors with lsb-base from Sarge.

Greetings
  Micha