Re: procps 1:3.2.7-1bpo1 missing /bin/kill

* Athanasius wrote:
>   We just picked up an update to procps from backports:
>
> 	Version: 1:3.2.7-1bpo1
>
> and it seems to not include /bin/kill (or a plain 'kill' in another
> place like /usr/bin, or as a symlink or hardlink).  This is confirmed
> when checking the /var/lib/dpkg/info/procps* files, absolutely no
> mention of /bin/kill.
>
>   A genuine change ?  Problem with the testing/unstable version?  Or
> just a mis-packaged backport?

The problem is that dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_GNU_SYSTEM returns
'linux' on sarge, but it was checked for 'linux-gnu' in debian/rules,
this was changed in newer versions of dpkg.

The fixed backport is compiling right now, upload as soon as build is
finished.

                Norbert