procps 1:3.2.7-1bpo1 missing /bin/kill

  We just picked up an update to procps from backports:

	Version: 1:3.2.7-1bpo1

and it seems to not include /bin/kill (or a plain 'kill' in another
place like /usr/bin, or as a symlink or hardlink).  This is confirmed
when checking the /var/lib/dpkg/info/procps* files, absolutely no
mention of /bin/kill.

  A genuine change ?  Problem with the testing/unstable version?  Or
just a mis-packaged backport?

-Ath
--
- Athanasius = Athanasius(at)miggy.org / http://www.miggy.org/