Re: Wesnoth backport problems

The 1.1.7 backport solved the segfault.

The "could not open image 'maps/wesnoth-httt.jpg'" error is still there, but I can live with that. (I note that there are no .jpg files at all in /usr/share/games/wesnoth/data/campaigns/Heir_To_The_Throne/maps/ nor in .../wesnoth/images/maps/.)

Thanks very much!

		M.

Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
* Marc Branchaud wrote:
Now that there's a newer Wesnoth package in testing, will it
eventually automatically replace the one on bpo, or does there need
to be a request for it? (If so, I'm requesting!)

I prepared an updated backport:
http://people.backports.org/~tretkowski/upload/wesnoth/

Could you please give it a try and report if it fixes your problem?

                Thanks, Norbert