Wesnoth backport problems

Thanks for the backport, Isaac!

Unfortunately, I've run into a couple of problems, specifically in the Heir To The Throne campaign. (I couldn't find these issues in the BTS or on the Wesnoth site, but I could've easily been looking in the wrong places...)

1. The map in the cutscenes that displays some arrows showing Konrad's travels doesn't appear. Instead there's just a black screen with the "Next>>" and "Skip" buttons. A couple of errors are logged in wesnoth's terminal:
    error display: could not open image 'maps/wesnoth-httt.jpg'
    error display: could not open image ''
(Perhaps not surprisingly, the map displays fine in the main menu screen, though.)

2. More seriously, I get a segfault in the Siege of Elensefar scenario. I've asked the thieves to show me the back way into the town, but when they show up the game crashes right after the dialog box that says they reveal a ford.

I haven't found any other issues, but I've only played the HttT scenario with the backport. I'd gotten further in the HttT scenario with Sarge's wesnoth...

		M.