Re: backport of libxine-1.0.2 ?

Andre Homberg wrote:
> hope thats the right place for my question. anybody will build a
> debian-sarge backport for libxine1.0.2 ?
> i want build kaffaine0.8.1 which need that version. its breaking while
> compilation with libxine1.0.1.

I'm currently preparing a new upload of xine 1.1.2, which I want to have
backported to debian sarge. This needs a newer libcdio, which is no
problem to backport.

I was told by a member of the release team to wait with another xine-lib
upload. I think the issue will be resolved soon. Moreover, 1.1.2 is long
overdue, and I expect its release soon as well.

Greetings,
	Reinhard