PHP4/PHP5 and Owl DMS

I would like to install the owl-dms package on my system (http://packages.debian.org/testing/web/owl-dms), however it has dependencies on newer versions of php4 than is in sarge. I looked and it doesn't appear that there is a backported version of php4 and the backported version of php5 conflicts with php4. (Installing PHP5 instead of 4 would break a bunch of things.) Does anyone have a backported version of php4 that they could add to the backports repository?
--

Thanks