Re: bits from the OpenOffice.org backporter

Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
Onno Benschop wrote:

Then I went on the hunt and dpkg shows:

ii libfreetype6 2.1.7-2.4 FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
ii libfreetype6-d 2.1.7-2.4 FreeType 2 font engine, development files

Do you have security.debian.org in your sources list? If so, I'm surprised your freetype hadn't been upgraded — the changelog shows May 28 as the date.

I do, but I was holding off on doing a security update. I'm in the middle of a large project and I tend to be a little conservative during that. It generally pays off. This time, my upgrading of OO.o bit me...