Re: bits from the OpenOffice.org backporter

Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
On Friday 30 June 2006 23:17, Arthur van Dorp wrote:

I've just gone into Tools to check some settings and I've noticed that
the radio buttons and check boxes look very strange.
Here too. And it crashes a lot, which it didn't before. Something seems
to be broken.

OO.org crashes are related to libfreetype6 2.1.7-2.5 . downgrade it to 2.1.7-2.4 . They are NOT related to the backport; I had them with a very different build as well. SOme people on debian-russian@ explained this; I don't know if the bug has been filed.
How would I do that?