mysql 5 packages problem with /etc/cron.daily/mysql-server

I recently updated to mysql 5 packages from backports and ran into a problem with the cron item /etc/cron.daily/mysql-server. I found the following discussion on the mysql site about this.

http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?11,81998,87723#msg-87723

If this is not the proper place to report this for correction please let me know where I should send it. It's not a big alteration to the cron script, but something that should be updated when upgrading to mysql 5.0 I would think.

Thanks

Richard