Re: electricsheep on backports.org

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2006.06.07.2255 +0200]:
> I am just calling in to let you know that I intend to backport
> electricsheep and publish it to backports.org as soon as the version
> currently in unstable migrates to testing. If you'd rather do so
> yourself, no problem. Just let me know and I'll get out of your way!

... and so on. I am sorry to have flooded you, I simply forgot to
remove the CC from the emails I sent out after I was told that I do
not really need to announce my ITB (intent to backport) for small
packages. Maybe though it's worth it?

Anyway, now you know, and since knowledge is power, be grateful. :)

If you want to see my backports, they're available from
http://debian.madduck.net/repo/dists/sarge-backports/, or with the
following line in sources.list:

  deb http://debian.madduck.net/repo sarge-backports main
  deb-src http://debian.madduck.net/repo sarge-backports main

they follow the same conventions as regular backports.org packages,
so you can just pin them using the same rules.
  (http://backports.org/instructions.html)

Cheers,

`. `'`

"writing a book is like washing an elephant: there no good place to
 begin or end, and it's hard to keep track of what you've already
 covered."
                                                        -- anonymous