Re: fail2ban on backports.org

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your interest!

I've tried to make fail2ban as easy to port to sarge as possible (init.d
script compatible with sarge, appropriate logwatch rules available
from online, may be smth else :-) ) and had been successfully using it
on sarge systems and keeping it available for sarge from my local
repository (deb http://itanix.rutgers.edu/rumba/ sarge backport).

I'm not DD yet (though getting closer and closer within NM process), so
I have no authority to upload it to backports.org. If you maintain it
for backports.org, I would really appreciate it. I can take it
over (if you wish) whenever I get DD status.

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]