python-imaging on backports.org

Hi,

I am just calling in to let you know that I intend to backport
python-imaging and publish it to backports.org as soon as the version
currently in unstable migrates to testing. If you'd rather do so
yourself, no problem. Just let me know and I'll get out of your way!

Cheers,

`. `'`

if loving linux is wrong, i don't want to be right.