Re: mysql broken on amd64 ?

Norbert Tretkowski a écrit :
> * Christian Hammers wrote:
>> On 2006-03-06 Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
>>> Did you realize that we were talking about the mysql-dfsg backport
>>> from backports.org? I don't know if the package from unstable is
>>> also affected, probably it's not.
>> But you backport the same source I have in unstable, or?
>
> Yes!
>
>> Just linked against other libraries.
>
> Exactly. No changes on the mysql-dfsg source package required, it's
> just a recompile on sarge.
>
>> Anyway, I plan to install the backport together with horde in a
>> Sarge chroot and try it out.
>
> Alright then, thanks for taking a look at it. :-)
>
>                 Norbert

actually it's an em64t box running with hyperthreading on, maybe that
can be related, I will try without HT.

kernel : 2.6.14-2-em64t-p4-smp at the moment

the first box I tried was the same configuration (em64t+ht) but a self
compiled 2.6.14+vserver-patch

it would be great to have someone running it on some some other hardware
to tell us how it works for them.

I am myself running a debian unstable amd64 with the mysql-server-5.0
with no apparent problem at home.

cheers,
Mik