Re: teams input for stretch release coverage

Hi Ole,

Do you plan to submit an entry to the Astrophysics Source Code Library (www.ascl.net)? That would also provide a reference that could be cited in publications.

Roger

On 19/04/17 08:29, Ole Streicher wrote:
Dear Vincent and all,

I have sent the statement to debian-publicity now.

We could however also think about how we want to make the first
release of the Debian Astro Pure Blend more public. I would encourage
all to share it in social media, and on forums.

Are there further ideas?

Best regards

Ole

Vincent Prat <vinceprat@free.fr> writes: