Re: teams input for stretch release coverage

Dear all,

in the debian-announce mailing list, there just was a request to submit
"striking facts" for the upcoming Debian release (see below).

Since the Debian Astro Pure Blend perfectly fits here, we should send a
few words about us. My first version here is:

  "Debian Stretch ships with the first release of the Debian Astro Pure
  Blend, with more than 250 packages supporting both professional
  astrophysicists and hobbyists. Visit the Debian Astro pages
  <https://blends.debian.org/astro> to get more information and see the
  full range of astronomy software within Debian."

Do you have comments, improvements or alternative suggestions here?

Best regards

Ole