Re: teams input for stretch release coverage

Dear Vincent and all,

I have sent the statement to debian-publicity now.

We could however also think about how we want to make the first
release of the Debian Astro Pure Blend more public. I would encourage
all to share it in social media, and on forums.

Are there further ideas?

Best regards

Ole