new siril package ready for upload, again

Hello!
We have a new stable release again and an updated debian package for Siril. Indeed, we found an important bug in previous version so we decided to release this new one asap.

New version is 0.9.3-1, and all committed on git, tagged with no lintian message (this version is very close from the previous one).

Could you review what we did and upload the package if everything looks good to you ?
Moreover is this upload will cancelled the migration of 0.9.2 to testing ? It would be great.

Best regards,
Cyril