Re: new package for Siril 0.9.0

Vincent Hourdin <debian-siril@free-astro.vinvin.tf> writes:
>> OK, I just uploaded the package (with the mentioned changes). Should
>> arrive in the distribution during the day...
>
> It arrived, thanks a lot!

One more hint: You should also have a look at the buildd page:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=siril&suite=unstable

This shows how the package is built on the different architectures. The
shaded lines are not part of the "official" Debian; however it is also
worth to check whether there is room for improvement :-)

For your package, the Debian/Hurd build failed, since PATH_MAX is
undefined here (there is no real limit); maybe you could circumvent this
in the next release?

Cheers

Ole