Testing U-Boot A20-Lime2 no network connection after reboot.

Hi,

Im testing (just for fun) an Olimex OLuxino A20-Lime2.
The system can't bring up the interface end0 on rebooting (only reboot
-  and not poweroff and then restart by power-button).

"ip a" tells me that end0 is unconfigured.
"ifup end0" gives an error message.
Only first shutting down end0 with "ifdown end0" and then start "ifup
end0" brings the network into life.

Has anyone experienced similar behavior?

I will test a A10-Lime and A20-MICRO as well more thoroughly...

Arne