Installation of debian unstable on Lenovo IdeaPad 5G 14Q8X05

Hi,
I tried the latest daily build of debian unstable with kernel 6.1 and now the snapdragon 8cx gen 2 SoC on my laptop is recognised correctly. However, I can start the installation in GUI and text mode, but the keyboard only works in GRUB, not during the installation.
I think the problem is lack of drivers, the firmware-qcom-soc package https://packages.debian.org/sid/firmware-qcom-soc only includes snapdragon 8cx gen 3. Do you have any update on the inclusion of snapdragon 8cx gen 1-2? I can't find any information here https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git/log/
Thanks