Re: Cubox-i bullseye -> bookworm Upgrade failure

Am Dienstag, 29. August 2023, 17:24:30 CEST schrieb Steve Langasek:

> > > I think that's a very good idea.  https://bugs.debian.org/release-notes
> > > ?
> >
> > That would be an improvement over the current status. Should I open a bug
> > report?
>
> I would encourage this, yes.

Justin followed up with a question:

Are you saying that armhf machines still used one of the old interface
naming schemes (https://wiki.debian.org/NetworkInterfaceNames) on
bullseye, and hadn't yet switched over to "predictable" names?

That is what I observed after installing bullseye and upgrading to bookworm.
If anybody has insight why armhf did that later, please share there. Also any
other follow-up discussion probably should happen in the bugreport.

Many thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch