Re: Cubox-i bullseye -> bookworm Upgrade failure

On Fri, 2023-08-04 at 10:55 +0300, Reco wrote:

> Enjoy your (un)Predictable Interface Names.
> Try adding "net.ifnames=0" to kernel's commandline.

Personally, I would switch away from hardcoding interface names.
ifupdown can do interface name wildcards and mac matching.

The other solutions for this problem (systemd-networkd, NetworkManager,
ifupdown-ng, probably ifupdown2) are much more flexible though.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise