On the existance of arm* porters

On 2022-08-25, Graham Inggs wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 at 13:36, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
> <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

>> it seems superficially plausible that the march=native
>> invocations are just instances of the compiler being probed.
>
> I have also had a look and cannot see that '-march=native' is used in
> the actual builds on any of the architectures.
>
> It would be very much appreciated if the arm porters could take a look
> at this issue, as it still plagues the scikit-learn autopkgtests on
> armhf [2], and currently prevents quite a number of packages from
> being part of testing.  It appears that armel [1] has the same error,
> so hopefully one fix could resolve both.

I pretty much think of myself, at best, as half an armhf/arm64 porter,
but this is a little bit outside of the scope of what I offered to look
after in the porter roll calls...

Apparently I am the only porter for armhf and arm64? I had assumed there
would be someone else to fill the gaps in my skillset, but I guess
not.

Help?

live well,
  vagrant