uboot@qnap - debian

Much valued debian people!

iam trying with an debian installation@qnap ts-109...

I already had a running jessie installation, but the
dist moved to archived and therefore the possibility to
run this working setting is past hence, or gone.

Now... I retried with the currently stretch installer,
and the routine is running proper, but without leaving
a bootable uboot setting to myself@ nonvolatile ram

The installer rejected the uuid for the root device
within /var/log/syslog, but i fixed it and then
not anymore an  error message. Kernel and initrd got flashed
to device like the installer told me...

Resetting the qnap ends in the uboot loader screen
(through serial tty). At within the uboot shell i realized
debian bootcmd arguments were not set-up.

Searching pages was not effective at all. Maybe someone
can give me a hard or softlink to some good documentation,
or code examples... OR still has an answer to my
problem.

- thx and sincerely
kefko

--
Wonderful vim doku:
When a mapping triggers itself, it will run forever