Re: Feedback from the community -> ARM

I see the main reason in an excellent ratio of price /
performance.

IMHO the Pi4 can be used as perfect low power replacement of
desktop system, home server, router etc. etc.

So if Debian wants to ignore that for beautiful ethical
reasons, I will switch to Ubuntu. And yes, I do know that
the famous respected decision makers here won't care.