Re: Debian Pinebook Pro

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 1:57 AM Oregano wrote:

> What was the purpose of providing a makefile instead of just a PDF of slides? I already had graphviz, but all the rest took "185 MB of archives" download, and used "605 MB of additional disk space," for 1.2 MB of PDF file? Now I is a developer/builder?!

Documentation has source and build processes just like programs, and
generally only the source goes in a git repository like the salsa one
vagrant linked, the PDF would normally be distributed elsewhere, like
in a .deb binary package or attached to the talk web page.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise