Debian on Pine64 H64B?

At $45 with 3GB RAM, optional eMMC (35 for 64 GB), WiFi, etc., it seems interesting, but why is there almost zero coverage on Debian sites?

The Debian testing installer seemed to work, but initial boot didn't, or gave a blank HDMI display. At this point I don't recall spending any time trying to ssh onto it remotely, or examine the sdcard afterwards. What is the best way to get useful info and report it?

("Offtopic" but FYI) Dietpi worked fine.

These instructions took a long time, but resulted in a (more or less) working Debian system (on SD card). https://github.com/as365n4/Debian_on_Pine64_H64B Could someone point me to a better/cheaper/faster recipe?

Why isn't this SBC listed here https://wiki.debian.org/CheapServerBoxHardware or here https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware ?

Thanks for any answers or suggestions!