Re: iMX8 support in debian

Hi,

I own since a couple weeks a nitrogen iMX8 board I am currently using a
kernel and image provided by the manufacturer.

I would be really happy to help on this task and join the effort. Please
how can i help you Wookey and Paul ? .

I already did some hacking on iMX6 boards and kernel / drivers building
during the previous years, thus I should  be able to help you if needed,
at least i hope. The more testing the better it is  ;)

Cheers,

W.

--
William                             https://forum.armwizard.org