Re: Porter roll call for Debian Bullseye

Am 08.12.20 um 17:40 schrieb Lennart Sorensen:
> On Tue, Dec 08, 2020 at 09:21:42AM +0100, basti wrote:
>> Hello Adrian,
>>
>> How can I help to get bullseye on armel?
> My impression was that the biggest problem for armel and armhf is the
> lack of reliable build machines.  Not sure if any of the 64 bit arm
> servers are suitable for building armel or armhf or if they lack certain
> required instructions.

My arm hardware a only some raspi4 and 2 QNAP TS-219 behind a vDSL line.
Not the best, but can be used if needed.
One Pi can connect to dataceter.

If it can be cross-compiled, perhaps I can share a dedicated quad-core
xeon, 64 GB RAM, 2TB HDD Server.

Perhaps Amazon EC2 can be used?