Re: Hostname v buster

BitTorrent is also good when you can use it.  The site has to have a
torrent link.  The Raspberry Pi site does this for their images.  I
used to use Transmisssion as a client, now I use Deluge (It's in the
debs).

If you have cell phone service where you live you can get an
"unlimited" plan from Straight Talk (AT&T towers) with a limit of
50-60 GB/month for about $60/month.  This does voice/text/data.  It's
at least 10x dialup, maybe 100x, haven't timed it.  I've been on
unlimited about a year.  Turn on the wifi hotspot option on your phone
and use wifi to connect everything through it.  Phones you buy from a
company like Verizon can't do this, they've been crippled at the
factory because the carrier doesn't want you doing it.  I've had 4
Motorolas, 2 came from Motorola, 2 from eBay.  Same model # as a
contract phone but they aren't crippled.  You can also unlock the
bootloader, root it, install Ubuntu Touch instead of Android, etc.  I
got my first cell phone to text with, never expected to get on the
internet through it.  Straight Talk mostly uses unlocked phones.

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX