Re: Hostname v buster

On Sunday 30 June 2019 23:16:29 Robert Nelson wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 3:31 PM Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net>
wrote:
> > moot point on this u-sd card, made by realtimpi it does not contain
> > a realtime kernel. So I find in a pile of 64GB cards, a stretch full
> > using 4.14.something-rt-v7 and do some net snooping.  And thats
> > because downloads.raspberrypi.org does not have a buster available
> > yet.  Another day wasted.
>
> http://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/images/raspbian-2019-06-24/
>
> Regards,

That is the one it did not convert, same 1.1GB size but named
buster-lite. I wound up with a plain 4.19.50 kernel in the image.  I can
repeat it again and send someone the build.log, but its huge. About 20k.
I had a hell of a time pulling it as I did a google search, and when the
download had started, google was still in the firefox address  bar, and
I had to restart a timedout fail several hundred times.  So I'm doing it
again, and its coming it at an average of 1 meg/sec this time. I got the
sha512 and info files too.

Is there anything I need to do to cleanup before I start a fresh run?

Thanks a bunch Robert.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis