Staying on topic for the list (was Re: loss of synaptic due to wayland)

Several people have asked in the past including myself, and at least one
other person has asked on this and maybe other recent threads...

Could you please keep on topic for debian-arm?

Simply running debian on an arm system doesn't really give free license
to talk about anything and everything about that system, or other
arbitrary topics entirely unrelated to it. I recognize it's not a black
and white issue, but please make (more of) an effort to stay on topic.

This is expressly listed in:

In particular:

  "Make sure that you are using the proper list. In particular, don't
  send user-related questions to developer-related mailing lists."

Thanks for considering.

live well,
  vagrant