Re: Debian Installer on Pine64+ (no serial console)

On Sb, 04 mai 19, 20:43:49, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Andrei - how was your SD card formatted when you started? Inside d-i,
> partman should not be creating a new partition table if there's one
> already there.

I 'cp'ed the file pine64_plus.img to the SD card, which (from memory)
creates/contains a msdos partition table and a FAT32 partition (but not
the filesystem).

Using Guided partitioning on the entire SD card I ended up without
u-boot and u-boot-install-sunxi64 refusing to reinstall it because of
the GPT partition table.

On my second try I went to expert mode and manually specified a msdos
partition table, but u-boot was still nuked.

Manual (or in advance) partitioning without touching the partition table
itself is so far the only working option I found to end up with a
bootable SD card.

Kind regards,
Andrei