Re: Red/green blinking LED on QNAP TS220

Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl> schrieb am Do 06 Dez 2018 15:09:22 CET:

I have a QNAP TS220 here, used for backups. It runs many years 24/7,
every time upgraded. Now Debian9.

My "problem" is that I see a red/green flashing LED. I have not seen
that before, so far I know.  Can somebody tell me what it means? Or how
I can find that?

From a similar post in a german forum (https://forum.qnapclub.de/thread/45467-status-led-blinkt-abwechselnd-rot-und-gr%C3%BCn/) I guess that qcontrol doesn't start properly and (another guess) it is qcontrol that is in charge to put the LEDs in any other state than blinking red/green. So try to restart qcontrol or simply ignore it.