Red/green blinking LED on QNAP TS220

Hello,

I have a QNAP TS220 here, used for backups. It runs many years 24/7,
every time upgraded. Now Debian9.

But I had a problem, I could not access it anymore. A hard reboot did
not help, a reboot of my switch did help. So I can access it now again
using SSH. I am using mdadm, and the raid seems to be OK.

My "problem" is that I see a red/green flashing LED. I have not seen
that before, so far I know.  Can somebody tell me what it means? Or how
I can find that?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://www.vandervlis.nl/