Re: Utilite Pro

Am Samstag, den 03.02.2018, 10:05 -0500 schrieb Scott:

> [    0.242990] Unpacking initramfs...
> [    0.243373] Initramfs unpacking failed: read error
>
> Can share entire boot.scr, but thinking it could be bootargs or
> memory  addresses.  Fairly certain ramdisk is last file loaded, so
> ${filesize}  should work with bootz.
>
> bootargs "root=/dev/ram0 rw console=ttymxc3,115200n8 rootwait
> panic=10"
>
> setenv loadaddr 0x10800000
> setenv fdtaddr 0x15000000
> setenv fdt_high 0xffffffff
> setenv bootm_low 0x15000000
> setenv ramdisk_addr 0x12000000
> setenv bootm_size 0x20000000
> setenv kernel_file vmlinuz
> setenv ramdisk_file initrd.gz
>
> bootz ${loadaddr} ${ramdisk_addr}:${filesize} ${fdtaddr};
>
> I get the same results with debian imx6q-utilite-pro.dtb and
> imx6q-cm-fx6.dtb, as well as Compulab imx6q-sbc-fx6.dtb.

There is another boot partition available in

  images/kernel-update.tar.bz2

and this I got to boot. It doesn't have a ramdisk. Currently, I use a
Ubuntu 16.04 userspace with a patched glibc to accept the old kernel
3.0* that was there before though, so for some reason NFS is not
working and NAT seems to be disabled in the kernel (have to
investigate).

> Other notes:
>
> boot.scr for debian installer
>
> http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/main/installer-armhf/cu
> rrent/images/hd-media/
>
> reports
>
> Non-mainline u-boot or old-style mainline u-boot detected.
> This boot script uses the unified bootcmd handling of mainline
> u-boot >=v2014.10, which is not available on your system.
>
> Compulab has made Stretch images available last January.  I used
> this  boot.scr as starting point.

There is a v2015 uboot package available

http://www.compulab.co.il/utilite-computer/wiki/index.php/Utilite_U-
Boot_Update

Best,
Gert