arm64 support?

Greetings folks;

I asked about arm64 support about a month back and basically got a not
much answer. I have a pair of the 4GB rockchip rock64's that I'd love to
replace a pi3b with.

I tried to update the kernel from one of ayufan's repo's yesterday,
seeing an initramfs error go by as it was being updated, and bricked
that sd card, getting several kernel panic reports as it fails to boot
now.

So I am wondering where I should go looking for an arm64 image to install
if there actually is one now?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)