Re: Re: debian and wol on Buffalo Linkstation WXL

thanks for your reply, Paul

I would try your options in the next few days.. for the moment I had to revert to original Buffalo firmware, in order to make an urgent backup , but once it's done, I have a couple of old disks that I can use for some tests

btw, about the second option (i.e. booting Debian using the Linux kernel image from the original buffalofirmware)... well.. I hope to be able to perform it.. I'm not an expert... In case, have you a suggestion for a how-to, some instructiones etc?

thanks!

rosanna