Re: Why so little info on the Pocket Beagle?

I'm curious about the A/D, specifically whether it's possible to
change the reference voltage so it's other than the default 1.8 volts
full scale.  I want to use it to monitor current coming out of solar
panels, if I have to drop 1.8 volts across my series resistor that's a
lot of waste and heat. 180 mv would be better.  But I can use an
instrumentation amp if I have to.

--