Re: Cannot build OpenGL application on Qt5 on armel/hf

[Dropping CCs since no longer relevant to the original question]

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Nigel Sollars wrote:

> The guys over at Imagination technologies were ( perhaps still are ) looking
> for an OpenSource dev or devs* to do the needful for full OpenGL open
> implementation.

Looks like that particular position is no longer available:

http://careers.imgtec.com/cw/en/job/495752/linux-graphics-driver-software-engineer
http://web.archive.org/web/http://careers.imgtec.com/cw/en/job/495752/linux-graphics-driver-software-engineer

None of the other open imgtec jobs related to graphics seem to have
anything to do with mesa, so I'm assuming they are only for
proprietary drivers related to Android etc.

> Id imagine this is still the case since Apple did no absorb them, but then
> again money might be tight since they were up for sale apparently.

I would be surprised if they don't get bought by another company, or
go under completely.

--
bye,
pabs