Re: pi vs swap on flash

On 13/07/17 16:15, Alan Corey wrote:
Mine looks like:

etc. Yes, agreed. You might also need to tell it to stop using a file on the normal filesystem as swap- to be honest I can't remember how to do that.

It's worth remembering that swapon -s will tell you what partitions and files are being used.

But the bottom line is that the RPi is trying to push all I/O through limited bandwidth, and if you want decent performance it's probably not the best board to use.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk