Re: QNAP TS-419P Stretch ATA errors

<f2985a762f2ea45f9f1ce1339ad4318b@renf.us>:
> On April 19, 2017 7:47:49 PM GMT+02:00, John Horan <knasher@gmail.com> wrote:
>>I upgraded my storage to stretch the other day, and the device started
>>freezing.  So I hooked up a serial console and saw the lots of ata
>>errors
> A bit later the disk in the TS-219 died.
> Will try and swap the new stretch disks to the TS-221 this weekend.

Did you try out stretch on TS-221, or any others with more recent
Debian stretch experiences now that it was released? I don't see
anything marvell/kirkwood/qnap related in changelog lately that could
improve the situation if there's a generic problem.

I'm tempted but hesitating to upgrade. I have TS-221 specifically.

-Timo