Re: piclone needs "blank" sd card.

The only thing I can think of is that Piclone doesn't automatically populate the source and destination lists. You have to click the little down arrow for each, then pick something. Especially in cases where there's only one choice for each they should populate on opening the program instead of sitting there empty.

Sent from my Motorola XT1505