Re: What is the recommended armhf disk partitioner for use on rotating media?

I like parted or the gui version gparted, but I also have fdisk and
sfdisk.  There's a live CD of gparted which can probably also be
written to a USB stick or a small SD card in a reader.  Having it on
an independent device means you can use it on about anything, from a
new hard drive to an SD card.  Most of my old favorites won't deal
with drives as big as 1 TB so I had to find something new.

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/gparted/

Parted (not gui) looks like this:

hp# parted
GNU Parted 3.2
Using /dev/sda
Welcome to GNU Parted! Type 'help' to view a list of commands.
(parted) print
Model: ATA ST1000LM024 HN-M (scsi)
Disk /dev/sda: 1000GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/4096B
Partition Table: msdos
Disk Flags:

Number  Start   End     Size    Type      File system     Flags
 1      1049kB  210GB   210GB   primary   ntfs
 2      210GB   367GB   157GB   primary   ext4
 3      367GB   1000GB  633GB   extended
 5      367GB   401GB   33.6GB  logical   linux-swap(v1)
 6      402GB   552GB   150GB   logical   ext2

(parted) quit