Re: Problems with KuroBox Pro and micro-evtd

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 01:56:34AM +0900, Roger Shimizu wrote:
I installed -3 version of micro-evtd from snapshot.d.o
add iomem=relaxed kernel option, and confirmed it can boot.
So if the issue doesn't occur for a few days, we can guess it's caused by
-4 version change.

FWIW, with iomem=relaxed, -3 and -4 *should* have the same behaviour.

If it still occurs, I think it should be the regression for the kernel.

I suspect they'll tell us we need to get our driver into the kernel properly and not use /dev/mem...

Is there any side effect if we add this "-a system_set_watchdog off" command
to start_server() routine also? The watchdog is quite anonying AFAICS.

IIRC it will be enabled again as soon as micro-evtd starts updating it. You would have to patch the feature out of micro-evtd altogether.