Re: Problems with KuroBox Pro and micro-evtd

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 07:30:12PM +0900, Roger Shimizu wrote:
I guess the temperature control is irrelevant, but this commit:
 https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/micro-evtd.git/commit/?id=9922c6d

That's unexpected. It should have only affected button press detection... But you're saying reverting that commit and setting iomem=relaxed fixes the problem for you?

How do you disable micro-evtd and keep the device running?
I remember the device need micro-evtd to talk to micon every a few
minutes to keep the watchdog happy.

The init script disables the watchdog when micro-evtd is stopped. Before I added this there were some unhappy users whose micro-evtd got stopped early in a big dist-upgrade, and the box was killed in the middle of the upgrade...