Re: armhf current clock speed? big secret, very high vacuum

It might be cpufreqd, libcpufreq0 or libsensors4.  This is a
screenshot of my task bar and applets list.  The green circle at left
is Pidgin, I thought I had it closed.

I did dpkg-query -l | grep -i temperature then cpu.  Interesting to
watch the load monitor, for some programs it will flatline at 1/4
scale and others go to full scale.  1 CPU vs 4 I think.